Sunday, April 27, 2008

Me Blogging???

Alright, so I swore up and down that I would never have a blog!!! In a moment of weakness while requests for my recipe's were high I decided that a blog was better and easier than putting a recipe book together. At my work I am known as the one who "always brings the really good treats." I love to cook and share what I cook. Everyone always wants the recipes so here they are. Then this morning when I told my husband what I was going to do he said that he had had a conversation yesterday with his mom and sisters. I had made some AMAZING sugar cookie flowers on a stick for my mother-in-laws birthday, they are her favorite. They were discussing them and said we should sell them (just like anything good we create) and call them Cookie Sprout's - so good you'll want to eat the dirt! Well who can turn down a compliment like that!

2 comments:

Mary Kim Oswald said...

Ya Whoooo! I love it. I am already drooling over the tummy yummy sugar cookies. Nice touch with the pic. Makes it more tantalizing.

Kirbell said...

So happy you started a blog! These look "licious" which is what my Kate says to yummy food.