Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and The Funny!

The Good...

I am invited to a Cookie Exchange tonight, here is my cookie to share mmmm they are good. I wish my appetite would behave and let me enjoy all the goodies that will be there but unfortunately "The Funny" state I am in prohibits most food enjoyment.

Caramel Almond Grahams



12-14 Graham crackers
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup slivered almonds (opt.)

Arrange graham crackers on a greased cookie sheet with sides in a single layer. In a medium saucepan melt butter and add brown sugar. Boil for 2 minutes then spread evenly over graham crackers. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Let cool and then break or cut into pieces.

I put m and m's and crushed candy cane on top of this batch and it was yum!


The Bad
So, not everything I make is all that great. These little peppermint cheesecakes looked super yummy on paper and on the plate but didn't taste so hot. If you really want the recipe I will post it but I won't unless it is requested.



The Funny

Molly's drawing of her baby brother in "mom's tummy that makes her puke a lot!"
Isn't she sweet!

3 comments:

Jen said...

lol! Molly is super cute! I think all your treats look yummy, you really have a talent for cooking!

The Dunham Family said...

I am sorry you missed it, I wish you could have come! Thank you for the cookies, we ate them all.

Melodrama Mama said...

Hilarious picture! I hope that all is well, other than the puking!