Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meatloaf Sunday with a twist!!!!



My husband had me looking for a recipe and I stumbled upon this cupcake blog. I LOVE cupcakes! I had to put a link to this meat loaf cupcake recipe for the in-laws. Hands down my mother-in-law makes the best meatloaf, (and I don't really like meatloaf all that much) and we are always trying to figure out how to make it single serving for a shower or other function. Well I think these are darling little treats! I haven't made them so I don't know if they are good, but aren't they cute?



Here is the link....


2 comments:

Jen said...

Meatloaf cupcakes. I may be able to get Matt to eat dessert!!! I love your blog and i leave full which is good. The next step is cooking...maybe.

Kristy Crockett said...

These look "tummy yummy". We should try them soon!